Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stealing from Amanda


Alright, so I understand that the game is probably that I am supposed to be tagged before I lay out the three things about me but I just thought it was such a great way to tell about yourself, at least for that moment in time. So here it goes:

Three Joys
*Cooking (shocker!)
*Taking Fall Hikes with my wonderful husband and dog
*Snuggling my cat


Three Fears
*Heights
*Going fast (either in a ride, water skis, downhill skiing, etc.)
*Motorcycles


Three Goals
*Manage a product development lab
*Reach a 50 year wedding anniversary
*Complete another marathon under 4 hours and be able to walk the next day!


Current Three Obsessions
*Softball- In particular, avoiding making a fool of myself.
*Farmer's Markets on the weekends
*Not working over an extra 4 hours a week....not an easy one for me.


Three Surprising Facts
*I don't like Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Icing or Chocolate Ice Cream.
*I am completely uncoordinated and go through several injuries a week.
*I have to be reminded to drink water.


Three people I tag....I'll skip this one since I wasn't really tagged in the first place.


So that is me this week. I thought I might share this cute picture of Diana. Most of you haven't seen her since we adopted her two years ago. She is in love with Darrell!

Cheers!

Steph

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

what a cute kitty! my mom's new cat looks a little like her...it was fun to read all your 'three' things!! have a great week!!

Al said...

no chocolate!? Heavens. :) That actually is something I had no idea about.

And great shot of the cat miss

Unknown said...

Are you kiddin' me?! No chocolate? I'd probably die if I didn't have it in some form on a daily basis. I love these little surveys, you always learn some new little tidbit about people when they do them.

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing! I love that your cat is named Diana!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I loved your tag. It really is a great way to get to know people better. Sounds like you stay very busy all the time. However, no chocolate? No wonder you stay so skinny.


Darrell & Steph at Gala in Sept 07