Saturday, August 16, 2008

August is Awesome!!

Well I survived...I turned 35!!! yesterday. Yikes! and yes...I know the clock is ticking. Someday I'll be able to decide on that important commitment. Although seeing Darrell with Tyler and Zac at my sister's wedding reception proved that he is just a kid at heart. They gravitate to him. It sounds silly but I had a great day. I worked til 6 but got word that my job will be changing in the near future, for the better. Darrell treated me to a glass of champagne, a very funny Hoops & Yoyo card (if you know me, you know I love these guys), a new Nike i-pod pedometer, and an awesome Strawberries and Cream Cake from CakeLove. I can't even describe how good this cake is. Then we ordered pizza and watched the Olympics. Tonight we will go out to dinner.......ahhhhh he is such a keeper!

So this is such an exciting month...Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa. You are awesome role models for us. You are such wonderful people and we all aspire to be with our other halves so happily for so many years. It starts as best friends, that is for sure. We love you both!

Then Big Al...Man Happy Birthday. Lovin' your classical music stint lately. Hoping that So. Cal is treating you well and soon you will find that lucky gal. I know we are all lookin'. You're brilliant.

Who else? My sister, as you know. My brother in law. I know we have a few kids in there too.
We share birthday's with the likes of Madonna and Napoleon Bonaparte are know for being creative but demanding people that love to be the center of attention..me...nooooo...shocker!

The end of my Cheer's for the week....love you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Steph! It sounds like you had a great day. I love watching the Olympics, Michael Phelps is one of my boyfriends, in case you didn't know. :o)

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!! We love and miss you both!

Al said...

so good eh'! So I'm officially moving out to the east coast in October with the job, I'm pushing for DC or Boston, so if it's DC, we're buying segway's and it's gonna be you me and darrell rocking ballmor, :)

Jen said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad to knoe Grady shares a bday month with so many great people!


Darrell & Steph at Gala in Sept 07