First off ....congrats to Hil and gang! You finally have that little boy. Glad to hear everything is going well.
This week's post is about the power of purple! Raven's purple. Sunday Night we went to see the Baltimore Ravens play the Washington Redskins! Big local rivalry. I haven't been to a game yet this season so it was fun. Here are some photo's you might enjoy. The two other guys are friends of ours that live downtown. Our usual posse.
The weather was in the 20's with winds up to 25 mph. It was cold!!! We each had on at least two hats, four upper layers, two pair of pants, several pair of socks and hand warmers in our doubled up gloves.
Ravens win...24 to 10!!
With the power of purple one can survive anything. There were 71,000 fans at this game!



3 comments:
dang that's some dedication. Reminiscent of the chiefs when they weren't as bad as the lions. :)
man, you guys are die-hards!! looks like so much {cold}fun!!! I still haven't been to an NFL game, YET! I love me some football, though! Have a great weekend!
Grape-ade, anyone? Love that spirit!
Post a Comment