Hey All, A brief update from me...down in good ol' Ft. Lauderdale visiting family. Got here Friday AM. I am not sure how....someone thought it would be a smart idea to book at 7 AM flight out on Friday morning when they had a concert to go to the night before. Rolling in on 3 hours sleep to the airport, I am so glad I didn't run into anyone I knew. I must have looked awful! Either way I slept on the plane a bit and then once I got down here it was all about the sun shine. First day and I got burned. If I wasn't so frickin' glow in the dark white with speckles of chocolate on me (aka freckles) I wouldn't have turned to medium rare quite so quickly. Saturday, I ventured to a spring training game by myself. Everyone was very concerned that I was going by myself.....who cares..your sitting in the sun with a couple thousand Red Sox fans decked out in orange...what are they going to do jump you? Its like 7 miles down the road...by the way...oh and I'm 35!!!!! Walk off homer in the bottom of the 9th. O's win 9-8...suck it Boston! HaHa. The rest of the weekend will allow me to catch up on some reading. I get NONE done at home as I always seem to have something to clean, cook, fix, walk, or organize so, ya, not really a reader unless it is a recipe magazine.
Maybe you all can answer this question....why does everything always fall at once?..It's not a big deal but can't we like spread some stuff out....three business trips in three weeks, this week's vacation and then...as you know...my sisters and mom will be at our house the first week of April. Al, is also coming but I think I'm paying him in some good cooking for a little bit of the paint brush!..
Alright all, over and out. Enjoy a bit o' the ol' saint patties day, will ya.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Gettin' Sun in Florida
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darrell & Steph at Gala in Sept 07

3 comments:
Oh my, I'd love me a little florida right about now! I hope you have a great time!
I'll do anything for yer cooking, painting rooms is nothing for a full meal :)
Have some wonderful sun and I don't know why either, but things do come in bunches...and we live thru it! Good luck with everyone.
Post a Comment