Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Ahhhh...Darrell is off golfing. I took a trip to the farmer's market this AM. So beautiful and fun! I'm workin this "to do" list. While I'm thinking of new ideas to use some of the fab stuff that I bought today, I'll get those recipes that I owe Big Al done as well. Hopefully that will stimulate some good recipe ideas.
Wanted to post a picture of the deck garden but didn't quite get there. Next week!. Matos, Basil, Mint, Rosemary, and Darrell's peppers are running out of control! Although, I would like to see a little more fruit on those tomatoes so I have "fertilize" on the to do list today as well. Alright, out- Have a great remaining weekend all!

3 comments:

Al said...

you discovering new recipes of splendid greatness is always a good idea :)

Hillary Sperry said...

Sounds like a blast! I love the farmers market! they've got several out here and they are great to go visit!

Unknown said...

It looks that was wonderful weekend.
Thats great recipe.

--
Jhon
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved


Darrell & Steph at Gala in Sept 07