Alright, I can't believe it has been a month, actually more...let's see a couple bbq's and food related parties, including our own, a couple baseball games, softball twice a week, Darrell plays V-Ball on Tuesday's, a couple weekends of dog sitting, three babies born to friends...ya, that is about it for a month. Here is a super cute photo of Darrell and I. A good friend of mine from work was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and beat it. He, yes he, threw out the first pitch at the O's game for the American Cancer Society. It was a fun day. Great weather.
This weekend I am headed off to Michigan to see my sister..who is going through a bit of a rough patch, then I am off to do a presentation in Chicago. Wednesday I'll be back home and behind on so many things since I'll have been away for four days...oh well, doesn't help to start behind before you leave. What are you going to do. I see lots of birthday's and vacations taking place. Looks like everyone is doing well. Kids are all growing like weeds!!!!! Three weeks and we are off to NYC and Chi-town. Can't wait but really need that sit around and do absolutely nothing vacation.

6 comments:
Good to hear the update! That is a great picture of you and D! Love it!
Sounds like you are busy as ever! Have fun with your sister, and your vacation will be here before you know it! :)
That picture is adorable! As usual it sounds like you've been up to all kinds of fun stuff. I hope you have a good time on vacation!
I love that picture! It is so good to hear from you again! Hope everything continues to go well for you both. Love and miss you! Natalie
Thanks for the update and I love the picture! You two are so cute. We had a male friend with breast cancer and up until that time I didn't know men could get it. Glad he is OK. Enjoy you much needed vacation, and knock'em dead with your presentations. Love you!
That IS a great photo of you two. Sounds like a busy summer.Glad your friend is OK.
WOW!... These wonderful pictures, Thats good to see update.
--
Jhon
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved
Post a Comment