Whew...I said I needed a vacation where I can sit and do nothing but you know what?, sitting and doing nothing is a lot of work. I'm at the airport and my trip was great. Got to catch up with most of the family, got to go to my favorite Sweedish Bakery (that made Darrell jeleous!) and had a great work day without getting caught in downtown Chicago traffic. While the TSA guy called me "miss" I was still feeling like a young professional (sometimes I think folks still think I'm 20 something). Anyway, all that and I'm beat, done, finito..stick a fork in me and put me to bed! This sitting around is hard work!!! Tomorrow back to the real thing!
See ya-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Sitting at the Airport
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darrell & Steph at Gala in Sept 07

3 comments:
mmmm swedish bakery...... mmmmm :)
glad yer back in the saddle :)
You ain't whistling Dixie!
Yeah!... Sitting & doing nothing is more painful.
I agree to your point.
--
Jhon
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV
Post a Comment