Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pals having fun

Thinking of you all hanging out, talking, playing games, ect. So sorry I couldn't join up for the girls weekend but it actually worked out fine. All caught up after a busy earth day, more like an earth week. I have switched to a wash cloth to do dishes with and I only ran the dishwasher one night this week. Well that is primarily due to the fact that we were out of half and half so I had coffee at work like three days, rather than make it at home. And we had softball on Monday and Tuesday night. Either way, little by little, I am feeling a little better.
Big news!!! We got our tickets for the French Open. So excited. The exchange rates are getting out of control so it will be a lot of farmers markets and crep stands. Bagettes and Cheese, you can't go wrong. It is real. One month to go. I am so excited. Our tax return will go for paying 1.5 times the amout for everything but you only have one 10 year wedding anniversary (actually last Oct) but in May will be together for 15 years so that is a good enough reason for me. Love this guy more and more everyday. The other day he was off to a meeting in his suit and I just smiled. Such a cutie and he is all mine!
Love you all.

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I am so excited for you and Darrell to go on such an awesome vacation!! And we missed you at our girls weekend!! We had such a good time! You will definitely have to come next year!!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

We sure missed you at girls weekend. We were thinking about you. We hope that you have an awesome vacation. I can't wait to hear more about it.

Amanda said...

we miss having you guys live so close to us out here!!! That should be your next vacation.. caifornia.. to see my baby! :) miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I so wish you could have made it to girls weekend, we had an absolute blast, but it sounds like you've got an amazing vacation ahead of you! Here's to making it happen next year!

Jen said...

Can't wait to hear about and see pictures from your trip! Great time to travel for sure. You've got to do Girls' Weekend next time - these girls know how to have fun!!!


Darrell & Steph at Gala in Sept 07