Monday, October 13, 2008

1:41:10...

Well, another one down. Completed my fourth Half Marathon this weekend in 1 hour, 41 minutes and 10 seconds. My second best time overall.

Here is a lovely shot of me taken by my better half.


It was a good race. Having run the course before as a last leg of last year's relay team it was nice to know the course finish. Fun day. I'm not quite up to 100% yet. Sitting for more than 30 minutes is a little difficult on the quads getting up and do not ask me to go down stairs. Going up is fine but down..yikes! a little stiff still. Should be fine tomorrow. The excitement of it all is placing 9th in my age group. Here are my stats..302 out of 6224 overall runners, 65th woman out of 3673, and 9th woman in the 35-39 year olds..this is the only good thing about getting older! Tonight it is off to the same ol' same ol'..softball. We are pretty much a wreck as the whole infield either ran the half or is suffering from some injury. Should be interesting!





Hope you are all well!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Great job on your half marathon!! You are amazing! My Hero!!

Jenny said...

Wow I am so proud of you! You are an amazing girl...woman. Keep it up. I wish you were closer and could be my trainer, I need so rear end kicking!

Unknown said...

I swore I commented on this post already...google reader makes me lazy, I swear!

ANYWAYS... You are amazing. I'd be happy if I could just run down the street! :o)

Jen said...

You Rock!

Hillary Sperry said...

A little late but, Hurray for you! You are inspiring!


Darrell & Steph at Gala in Sept 07