Monday, January 26, 2009

Taking a Time Out

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth....again.

I'm going to be taking a break from blogging for a while...reasons I will not bore you with. But please know that I'm checking this link to get to all of you and check in and see how you all are.

Use the following email if you want to send something along: technobluesteph@gmail.com. I'm using this for more fun stuff. Home is for bills or it gets trashed and work is way over loaded with the 80 pieces of crap, I mean important work documentation, so I'll check techno more often to say hi.

No worries, we are all fine here. As I am sure Sarah can attest to with the new shop, I just need to find more hours in a day and I just didn't want you to think I would be posting once a week as before. Maybe once a month or so.

Here is about what the weather feels like these days...Talk with you soon.


2 comments:

Al said...

heh, I know the feeling. We'll miss the weekly updates though

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I DO understand!! it is a little bitter sweet though, cause like Al said we miss the updates.....but we have to eliminate something, and blogging is an easy one!! :) Love you guys.


Darrell & Steph at Gala in Sept 07