Happy Birthday Darrell!!
And "yes" I have fallen off the edge of the earth!...head over heals in love with my honey who turns 35 today.
A busy week last week. The weekend was full of painting the kitchen and the finale of the baseball season. Here is a picture of our final day at Camden Yards. A little dreary and a loss..Oh well, maybe next year.
For now...Go Cubs!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The Answer is "Yes"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darrell & Steph at Gala in Sept 07

6 comments:
happy Birthday Darrell! We love you!
Glad to hear an update....
Happy Birthday Darrell! Hope it's a good one!
Happy Birthday! We love and miss you! Hope you have a great day!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!!!! I need your new cell phone, Happy Birthday to you.............
Hey so once I forgot Hillary's birthday and I swore that would never happen to me again so I bought this perpetual calendar...I guess you have to actually look at it though! I am so sorry and I hope you HAD a happy day. I DO LOVE you! Mom
Post a Comment